viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

My english competence in 2016

In my opinion, the best post of my blog is "The fear hunter of the ocean it's now the prey". Firstly I highlight the size the post. It has 400 words. I write a lot because I was very interested in this experiment. I think that is very important because if you are more interested in a post you will pay more attention due to that I will write better. Likewise, I think that is a better post than others like my dog or my dream because they aren't interesting.  In addition, I can't see any mistake and it has images and that do the post more interesting and not boring. It was a reportage of Discovery Max in English.

In my opinion, the best oral presentation is which I do in first of batchillerat about Australia. I think that is because the most important in a  presentation is the Powerpoint or Prezi  and in this presentation the Prezi was so good. It has beauty pictures and colours and it hasn't any text. Besides it was the longest presentation which I do, it was 12 min. As well as we use vocabulary like bit by bit and we use words difficulties to pronunciate like spices. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario