lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Looking back

My old blog
1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?Yes I improve so much, now my english isn't perfect but last year was a complitly desaster.In my old blog I repeat some words all the time and my posts are very short, nowadays my posts are like 200--300 words. Also now I can use more verb tenses and conditionals.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English? The your-says is the best activity because you use the english for somthing you like, and with this way is easy learn english.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why? 
The most useful is the phrasal verbs because with that your english is more professional and you have more synonymous to use. Also presentations are useful because you practice the speaking and you can improve your pronunciation.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not? 
In my opinion I think that news are not useful, because we learn english with the news but are boring and because of that we don't pay attention to that when we do, with the news we learn more slowly.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?
The activities which I like and we would do next year is watch films and listen songs in english. Because the classroom is more funny and we pay attention and we improve on own level of English.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario