sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

It is the last film of Harry Potter. In this film harry potter attempt to kill Lord Voldemor  with the aid of Rone and Hermioner. This is a great film to watch with your friends.

For can kill Lord Voldemor they will go to arround the world finding the seven horrocruxes. Harry have to destroy the horrocruxes because into the horrocruxes there are a fraction of Voldemor's soul for that reason  if not destroy the horrocruxes Lord Voldemor is inmortal. But don't know how destroy the horrocruxes.

I like this films because is fascinating, have action, love and has a final very surprising.
This film is special form me because I saw all films of Harry Potter many times in my infancy and this film is the last one. I suggest to you.
My favourite scene is when Snape die but before Snape give a tear for know the true of he. The true is  that Snape riked his life every day for protect Harry when Harry thaught the opposite.







I love this film becose it has everything it should have. I suggest to you watch this film.

My scoring for this film is ****

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario