domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

My future


At present, I am in my second year of Batcxillerat. So that means that next year. I will go to University. 

I want to do Biology or somthing related to Biology. I have always liked sciences, especially Biology because it is all around us in the natural word.

In Barcelona, when I went to see the university last year, I thought it was well organised and the presentation for students was well organised and the presentation for students was so good. Nowadays, I think the career situation is difficult so I think it will be important to have qualifications like a diploma, master...
Barcelona has more choices for students, for exemple Biology and the enviroment: Enviromental Biology .

One problem might be that the entry level for Barcelona courses is higher than Girona.
I also visited Girona University but on that day, the presentation was not well organised and it was half an hour late. It is closer and cheaper to travel.

Above all, my frist choice would be Enviromental Biology in Barcelona, however, if I don't have a sufficient level, Iwould choose to study a tecnology course at Girona University.
I intend to make a big effort to achieve the highest marks possible for my future career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario