viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

My firsts marks of Batxillerat

I aren't happy with my firsts marks I work very fair.
The subjects most difficults for me are Spanish, Catalan, Chemistry and Biology.

In Spanish I have very bad mark but I am stay waiting for two marks more, but I don't have much hope. I fail this subject (I think).
In Catalan I fail an examen but I pass other exam. My average is 4,... but I can pass this subject for the homework. But just in case I don't inspire hope.
The subject of Chemistry is difficul but isn't imposible. I fail an exam for I don't reed well the wording and I don't copy bad a formulation. But I can pass this subject because if I do well the next exam she nullify the old mark.
The subject of Biology for the moment I pass it. But the next exam is very dificult and I have hesitation if I pass the next exam. The biology are my favorite subject but the matter isn't interesting for me, I like more the genetic than the biochemistry.

The conclusions are I have to get better marks because in the batxillerat the important isn't pass, the important is get good marks for go into the degree I want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario