domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

The Hunger Games MOCKINGJAY (part 1)

It is the last film of Hunger Games at the moment. At the end of the last film of this saga Katniss and the others heros escape of the cupola of the hunger games. But the Capitol arrest Peeta.

The cosecuence of that is yhe destruction of the District 12. When the Capitol bombard the District 12 kill nine thousands persons but others one thousand of perrsons survive and go to the District 13. Katniss and the others tributs now are in the District 13.
This district destructioned for the Capitol and now live in underground and it preparing for attack the Capitol.

I like this film but not much. Some moments the film is boring. I reed the books of this saga and  when I compared the books are much beter than the films.
I suggest to you if you a fan of this saga because if you don't see the part one when you  will go to see the part two you won't understand the film,  but if you don't a fan of this saga I don't suggest.

My favourite part is when the District 13 save Peeta but Peeta isn't the same.

In my opinion this film have a **



This is the trailer of this film


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario