sábado, 28 de febrero de 2015

Fashion Quiz

Librarian

42% Flamboyance, 32% Originality, 41% Deliberateness, 36% Sexiness
[Tasteful Conventional Random Prissy]
You don't pay too much attention to fashion and far be it from you to spend hours on designing outfits which could shock your friends. If you ever shock them it's by how little you care about the clothes you're wearing. The only thing you pay attention to is not to look ridiculous. You don't need to draw attention wherever you come but you definitely need to know you are not the object of jokes. You are happy to blend in. I'm sure this approach leaves you a lot of time and energy for more interesting things than fashion.
The opposite style from yours is Catwalk God(ess) [Flamboyant Original Deliberate Sexy].

  • Flamboyance Distribution
    You scored 42% onFlamboyance, higher than 53% of your peers.
  • Originality Distribution
    You scored 32% onOriginality, higher than 4% of your peers.
  • Deliberateness Distribution
    You scored 41% onDeliberateness, higher than 11% of your peers.
  • Sexiness Distribution
    You scored 36% on Sexiness, higher than 13% of your pee

















  • I don't agree with someones of this concluion  for exemple when it said: " far be it from you to spend hours on designing outfits which could shock your friends" I don't agree because I wear according my pleasure and not with the pleasure of my friends.
    But I agree whwn it said: "You don't need to draw attention wherever you come". Take it for granted when I wearing I dont think abaout what capture more the attention, I wear according to my pleasure.

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario