domingo, 22 de febrero de 2015

The end of How I meet your mother

I started to see this series in 2005 and last year was finish. After of 9 years sawing the serie I think so it has been very important for my adolescence.
Last year they make public the last one chapter of the serie where explain:
The mother was dies for cancer after to has the children, six years later, the year when Ted explains the histoy of  how I meet your mother to his children. When Ted finishes the history the children said it isn't the history of how I meet your mother is the history for we can understand why you love to Rovin and next the children persuade Ted  beacues rings to Robin and want for agree to meet. But Ted decides to steal the blue French horn for declare to Rovin.



Much people think so this finish is bad for the levle of the serie. I think so isn't a bad finish, I keen on this finish beacuse is impressive, nobody as expected this finish.
My favourite part is when he declare to Robin with the same way of the first chapter.




 year 2005

year 2030

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario