sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

GoT: Books vs series

Currently, Game of Thrones is a famous series. That serie is based on the books Ice and Fire. This book came out in 1998. I discovered the history 3 years ago. I started to read the next book because I couldn't wait to saw the next season. That book's called: "Ice and Fire - A feast of crows".
At the beginning I had many dificulties to understand it, because in the book appear so many characters but the history is the same. The differences between the books and the series was very small (in the fist 4 seasons).

The biggest difference is in the red wedding. In the books the girlfriend of Robb Stark escapes pregnant. Because of that so many fans thinks a new Stark will appear, but in the series the girlfriend of Robb dies in the red wedding.
Last year a new season come out which I have read, In that season I found so many differences, principal I found it in the historys of Danerys, Thyrion, Sansa and Marggery. That historys only concide the end because of that this season reacived many complaint.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario