sábado, 19 de marzo de 2016

The trip to London

Last week I went to London for four days. We had to take a bus on thusday at 2:00 a.m. for the early flight from Barcelona. We flew at 6:00 a.m. with Ryan Air I sat in the middle of the plane, in the window seat.

When we arrived in the United Kingdom we had to show our passaports and then take a bus which lasted two hours more. We arrived at the hotel at about 12 o'clock my frist impression of London was bad the streets were full of rubbish.

The trip started very cold but we went to Big Ben. It was bigger than I imagine. We were very tired because we hadn't slept and finally at night we play poker at the hotel.

We were still tired from playing poker very late. But on this day I saw the best part of th trip, the Natural History Museum. Also at the Museum I remember so many dinosaurs. Later at the Science Museum we played the interactive game.

This morning toke the underground to Camden Town Market. There were many band playing and street foot stalls. I had lunch on the street, pizza and a kebab bread.  There were a lot of people and a lot of different things to see. We arrived at about 11 and we spent the day in Camden.

In the evening, we went to the Musical Charlie and the chocolat factory based on the Story of Roald Dahl. The most impresive thing was that the lead boy actor was only like eleven years old. I understand the show but they did jokes and we couldn't understand it.

Our last day, was a free day so my friends and I went to Chelsea football Stadium. We went to the shop and the official T-shirts were 20 punds. That was strange because in the street they were 40 punds. Because of that we buy some Chelsea  T-shirt. Later we go to a verry big park, Hyde Park and there were so many people doing diferent  sports. Also we went to Pizza Hut and after that, back to the hostel an then home.

In the end, I thought the trip was really good. We did a lot of things in only four days and I spoke some English . The trip was well organised and we liked the fact that we had free time for ourselves as well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario